Subject: Re: [dita] Spec references to the solidus character

I'll add that elaboration to the DITA 1.3 proposal/update item that I
need to log about this issue, since we are not changing anything for now.

BTW, I think a discussion about terminology in specs could be an
interesting blog post for someone in the TC, thereby helping to at least
get the discussion into searchable space for now.
--
Don