Subject: RE: [dita] Regrets for 11/30 DITA TC Meeting

When I follow that link, it asks me to login.  Should it?

paul

From: Stan Doherty [mailto:stan@modularwriting.com]
Sent: Monday, 2010 November 29 19:40
To: dita@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: stan@modularwriting.com; sdoherty@verivue.com
Subject: [dita] Regrets for 11/30 DITA TC Meeting

Hi all --

I will be traveling tomorrow and unable to dial in to the TC meeting.

I have completed my work on the wiki page documenting how to build subsets of the DITA 1.2 spec in DITA-OT.

http://dita.xml.org/wiki/dita-12-specification-building-specification-subsets

Cooments, corrections, and suggestions are welcome . . . .

Good hunting .... Stan

Stan Doherty
Director, Technical Publications
Verivue Inc.