Subject: Re: [dita] Suffix for constraint entities

The spec is definitely inconsistent, which must be my fault--I'm surprised I
didn't notice this since I wrote a tutorial on how to create a constraint
module and integrate it and made a point of working from the spec. Hmph.

I think the examples are correct (suffix should be "-c-def") so the
correction should be:

Under "Content constraint module inclusions":

- Change "plus the -c-mod suffix" to "plus the -c-def suffix".

As far as I can tell this is the only place that "-c-mod" is mentioned in
the spec.

Cheers,

Eliot