Subject: Mary McRae leaving OASIS effective 3 January 2011

TC members, given the subject on the original e-mail, you might not have
read through to the relevant information.

From: Mary McRae [mailto:mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2010 5:50 PM
To: tcmembers@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Mary McRae
Subject: [tcmembers] Holiday Greetings

To all OASIS TC Members,

As we approach the end of the year I know that many TCs and their
members will be taking time off to enjoy the holiday season with family
and friends. I wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a joyous
holiday season and a happy New Year.

For me, the New Year will be bringing some changes. Come 3 January, I
will no longer be working at OASIS. I have enjoyed working with each and
every one of you, and my departure is with mixed emotions - sadness in
leaving my OASIS family, gratefulness for all that I have learned and
friendships made over the years, and excitement for the new
opportunities and challenges that lie ahead.

That said, you will still be in very capable hands. A transition team is
being put into place, and in the interim it's best to send questions to
tc-admin@oasis-open.org. There are several people on that list; it's
likely that it will reach the right person and an answer can be provided
quickly. TC Process requests should still be submitted via the
appropriate request form; the forms automatically create an issue in the
TC Administration JIRA project where requests can be tracked and
updated. Other announcements will follow.

Once again let me offer my best wishes for the holidays and beyond, and
hope that our paths may cross again one day.

All the best,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
Member Section Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.

Important Links for all TC Members:
TC Handbook: http://docs.oasis-open.org/TChandbook/
TC Process: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process-2010-07-28.php
TC Admin Requests: