Subject: Re: [dita] Zip of official dita 1.2 spec xhtml [was: Groups - DITA 1.2Committee Specification 01 - XHTML (DITA1.2-spec-xhtml.zip) uploaded]

Hi Paul,

With DITA 1.1, I posted a zip of all materials to our documents area, and
Mary copied it to the right spots on the OASIS site. This time she asked me
to send the material to her directly, so you're not missing anything -
there is not a copy of the zip easily available.

I am not sure of the "proper" spot to upload it - I expected to upload them
directly to the "Standards" folder in the DITA Documents area, but was told
not to. I'll check where it should go. If you'd like a zip more quickly, I
can send it to you directly.

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit