Subject: RE: [dita] Groups - DITA TC Minutes: February 01, 2011 (TCMinutes_02-01-2011.txt) uploaded

> -----Original Message-----
> From: stan@modularwriting.com [mailto:stan@modularwriting.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, 2011 February 02 11:33
> To: dita@lists.oasis-open.org
> Subject: [dita] Groups - DITA TC Minutes: February 01, 2011
> (TCMinutes_02-01-2011.txt) uploaded

> Download Document:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40997/TCMinutes_02-
> 01-2011.txt

Regarding publishing Eliot's discussion of key resolution
by the Adoption TC, I admit to not having read Eliot's
latest, but I think we need to distinguish between
clarifying what's in the DITA spec and best practices.

If someone writes a best practices explication of how
keys work (and that might be a version of Eliot's paper),
then it makes sense to have that processed as an
Adoption TC deliverable.

But that should not be confused with making sure the
Dita spec is clear about this issue, and that is something
the Dita TC should be sure to address in 1.3 if not in
an erratum to 1.2.

paul