Subject: Re: [dita] Question on key resolution for complex <topicmeta>content

My focus was on determining the effective bindings of key names to
resources, not the details of determining the effective link text, which can
be viewed as a separate problem (in so far as you can't worry about it until
you determine which topicref is the effective definition for a given key
name).

I'll let Robert and Michael speak to Su-Laine's questions as I had less
involvement in that aspect of the key reference facility.

Cheers,

Eliot

Senior Solutions Architect
Main: 512.554.9368