Subject: Re: [dita-busdocs] Re: [dita] RE: Vertical Industry Vocabulary inDITA 1.3

Absolutely no problem: the TC doesn't have a monopoly on types, any more
than Oracle owns all abstract Java classes and the right/obligation to
define them.

As for ugly names, I tend to agree--that's the approach used in the L&T
specializations and I think it's the only practical approach until we work
out how to allow namespace-qualified tag and attribute names.