Subject: Re: [dita] Learning and Training sample files

The package should include a Toolkit plugin for generating a SCORM package
from an L&T learning map. The plugin includes XSLT transforms that do the
SCORM generation as well as providing extensions and overrides to the base
HTML transform to support L&T specializations, mostly for the assessment
markup.

Somewhere there is also a set of JavaScript files that make the generated
HTML assessments interactive but I don't see it in the package. Somewhere
John had provided instructions for using the SCORM output with an
open-source LMS system but I don't remember now where that was.