Subject: RE: Item #3: Key resolution for complex <topicmeta> content

Title: RE: Item #3: Key resolution for complex <topicmeta> content

Hi everyone,

I have written a new draft of the keyref FAQ item #3: How should elements with keyref attributes be rendered? (formerly 'Key resolution for complex <topicmeta> content').

Please comment here: http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/Review-FAQ-

Cheers,

Su-Laine

Su-Laine Yeo