Subject: RE: Monday Meeting with Ixiasoft

My apologies – please ignore the previous message (one too many aliases starting with “DITA” at my end. ;-)

8-{)}

From: Schengili-Roberts, Keith [mailto:Keith.Schengili-Roberts@amd.com]
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 4:39 PM
To: DITA TC; Jean-François Ameye; Yan Périard
Cc: Kalish, Howard; Zagrodney, Mark; Mitra, Joydeep; Puryear, Jim
Subject: [dita] Monday Meeting with Ixiasoft

Hey there:

Could you please send out a meeting notice for the meeting which will now be held on Monday at 11am EST?

I’ve cc:ed the other people on this end who have requested invitations.

Cheers!

8-{)}

Keith Schengili-Roberts
Manager | Graphics Platform Documentation & Localization (Markham) | AMD
o. 905-882-2600 x3218

1.jpg

Adobe SystemsPlease consider the environment before printing this e-mail