Subject: RE: [dita] DITA Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 3 May 2011

Hi Bruce,

The minutes for May 3 should say that we approved the amended April 26
minutes. The draft minutes you just sent have a link to the April 19
minutes. Could you please replace that link with a link to the April 26
minutes?

Regarding:

> JoAnn: Is what we say about expansion of attributes incorrect because
of this issue? We we expect expansion only in the first occurrence. Is
there a use case for expansion elsewhere?

I think JoAnn's question was about something other than expansion of
attributes. I think it was something about how glossary elements are
processed, although I can't remember exactly what it was. JoAnn, do you
remember?

Best,
Su-Laine