Subject: Triage discussion topics for 24 May

At the 17 May TC meeting, we reviewed last week's rambling discussion on DITA complexity and DITA 1.3 proposals and agreed that the best way to initiate the triage steps was to take on each list in separate stages. I have added these items into the agenda, where they will be recurring until each one is completed. Please take some time to review the "DITA Perceptions" list for next Tuesday's meeting; Bruce will chair the discussion and help get that process off the ground. A new table might be needed to reflect categories and decisions.

  1. New ITEM: Triage of DITA_Perceptions list

  2. Future ITEM: Triage of DITA_1.3_Proposals list (Initiate later)

Since Bruce will be chairing, he will need a volunteer for taking minutes. Please consider volunteering!

--T.S. Eliot