Subject: RE: [dita] <anchorref> in <relcell>

I thought this was off the agenda, but no matter, maybe we can verify if
I've got this right. It came up while I was writing an Adoption TC white
paper on the map convenience elements.

Another way to put the question:

It appears to me that

* The @anchorref attribute is the push equivalent of the <mapref>
element. It identifies an entire map to be pushed to the location of the
specified <anchor> element.
(Whereas <mapref> pulls the specified map to its location.)

* The <anchorref> element is the push equivalent of the <topicsetref>
element. It delimits a submap to be pushed to the location of the
specified <anchor> element.
(Whereas <topicsetref> pulls the submap delimited by the specified
<topicset> to its location.)

	/B