Subject: DITA TC agenda for 24 May 2011

Last week, we separated the issues before us into two lists

1. DITA complexity issues
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/DITA_Perceptions
What do people (really) mean when they say "DITA is too complex"?

2. DITA 1.3 issues
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/DocIssuesDeferredtoDITA1.3

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/DITA_1.3_Proposals#preview

These are separate recurring items in the agenda.

The focus for today is (1) the "DITA Perceptions" list. Don suggested
that a new table might be needed to reflect categories and decisions.

The agenda, as usual, is at
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/FrontPage

Please consider volunteering as scribe today. Thanks! And we'll talk
shortly.

	/Bruce