Subject: RE: [dita] Groups - DITA TC Minutes 25 Oct 2011 uploaded (DITA media type)

The new proposal is 13100, not 12100.

RFC 3023 [1] is still the most relevant RFC, but note that we've been
working on a revision to 3023 (for years).  The latest I could find
(albeit already expired) is at [2].

And as Robin's note points out, media type registration itself is
undergoing revision [3].

paul

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3023
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/02/son-of-3023/latest.html