Subject: Re: [dita] Bug in the XSD catalog file

Hi Chris,

That would be me for XSD related issues.  I've updated the fine in SVN repository.  It looks like that one was a bit out of date, for some odd reason, as it did not have an entry for learningBookmap.  I'll check to make sure the stuff in SVN is up-to-date with latest fixes for the XSDs as well.

Eric

Eric A. Sirois
Staff Software Developer
DB2 Universal Database - Information Development
DITA XML Schema Architect and DITA Open Toolkit Developer
IBM Canada Ltd. - Toronto Software Lab
Email:
esirois@ca.ibm.com
Phone:(905) 413-2841

Blue Pages (Internal)

"Transparency and accessibility requirements dictate that public information and government
transactions avoid depending on technologies that imply or impose a specific product or
platform on businesses or citizens" - EU on XML-based office document formats.

From:        "Nitchie, Chris" <cnitchie@ptc.com>
To:        "DITA TC" <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date:        10/27/2011 01:05 PM
Subject:        [dita] Bug in the XSD catalog file
Sent by:        <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>

I’m not sure who to report this to, so apologies for sending to the entire TC if it’s not appropriate. There’s a bug in catalog-dita-xsd.xml for the entries pointing to commonElementMod.xsd, to wit:

    <uri name="commonElementMod.xsd" uri="commonElementMod.xsd" xml:base="base/xsd/"/>
    <uri name="urn:oasis:names:tc:dita:xsd:commonElementMod.xsd:1.2" uri="commonElementMod.xsd" xml:base="base/xsd/"/>
    <uri name="urn:oasis:names:tc:dita:xsd:commonElementMod.xsd:1.2" uri="commonElementMod.xsd" xml:base="base/xsd/"/>
    <uri name="urn:oasis:names:tc:dita:xsd:commonElementMod.xsd:1.2" uri="commonElementMod.xsd" xml:base="base/xsd/"/>

This is probably a copy-and-paste error, but clearly one of those entries should be a 1.x entry and one should be unversioned.

Chris

Chris Nitchie

Senior Software Engineer

734.352.2879   F 734.997.0201