Subject: Issue 13041: Reminder of prior discussion

My last treatise on this issue is here:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201109/msg00032.html

To summarize: I think Michael's general approach of using keys to
capture/define rendition-specific addresses is sound and a useful
abstraction.

However, I still feel that providing a way to address key spaces explicitly
is essential. My post tries to explain my reasoning in detail and to define
an abstract processing model that allows us to avoid specific implementation
details while we're discussing the requirements and potential solutions.

Senior Solutions Architect
Main: 512.554.9368
www.reallysi.com
www.rsuitecms.com