Subject: Resigning as chair of "DITA for Programmer Content" subcommittee

Hello all,

I have moved into a different role/organization at my work where DITA is not a strategic component. Regretfully, this means that I am no longer able to chair the "DITA for Programmer Content" sub-committee.

The current members are working to recruit a new chair or co-chairs, after which the official subcommittee business can resume. Interested parties can get involved by sending email or a comment via the subcommittee home page @ OASIS:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=dita4pc

Cheers,

- lisa

Lisa J Dyer