Subject: L&T proposal 13106

Dear DITA Technical Committee -

The Learning and Training content sub-committee has been meeting to discuss a few issues related to DITA 1.3.

We want to inform the TC of the following.

1) We reviewed and added our SC support to the proposal #13089 from Mark Myers and Thilo Buckholtz to support the storage of learning objects as separate files on a file system or repository. See - http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201107/msg00015.html

2) We have discussed and added an entry for proposal # 13106 to the triage table for a new base domain and specializations to make available multiple paragraphs and other block elements in the question-answer interactions. Draft proposal in progress here: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-learningspec/download.php/45396/proposal-13nnn-learning-new-interaction.html. We'd like to move this proposal through the TC review process, and will ready to discuss in the next few weeks.

Thanks.

John Hunt, IBM
Chair, OASIS DITA Learning and Training content sub-committee

John P. Hunt
Senior Technical Content Architect
IBM Collaboration Solutions | User Experience: Design and Information Excellence
john_hunt@us.ibm.com | 978.899.2394; t/l 276.2394

Join our community | Team blog | Product Wikis

550 King Street
Littleton, MA 01460
USA