Subject: RE: [dita] Groups - DITA TC Meeting Minutes 27 March 2012 uploaded

Nancy,

One thing jumps out to me, assuming I’m remembering correctly:

Eliot: If it's an absolute URI/URN, we should be assuming it's local

Should be

Eliot: If it's an absolute URI/URN, we should be assuming it's not local

Chris

From: dita@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Nancy Harrison
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 4:37 PM
To: dita@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitter's message
The discussion of Chris's proposal ('Proposal for better default scope/format/type values') was fairly long and technical; please review it and let me know if I missed or mis-stated anything.

-- Ms. Nancy Harrison

Document Name: DITA TC Meeting Minutes 27 March 2012

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Ms. Nancy Harrison