Subject: Re: [dita] Is a <tasksection> Element Appropriate?

With a <tasksection> you'd be able to have something like this:

<taskbody>
  <tasksection>
   <title>Step Group 1</title>
   <fig>...</fig>
   <steps>...</steps>
  </tasksection>
  <tasksection>
   <title>Step Group 2</title>
   <fig>...</fig>
   <steps>...</steps>
  </tasksection>
</taskbody>

One design question would be the details of the <tasksection> content
model--should it be open or more constrained. For example, would you want to
require or allow <context> within <tasksection>?