Subject: Proposal 13010 - Sort As Submitted

I have submitted the formal proposal for 13010. This is the proposal that
started as Su-Laine's request for a glossary-sort-as and that we decided
should be more general.

I have formulated the proposal as an addition to the existing utility
domain, because that seems to be an appropriate place to put it. However, I
could see creating an entirely new domain for this element as well.

Senior Solutions Architect, RSI Content Solutions
Main: 512.554.9368
www.rsicms.com
www.rsuitecms.com
Book: DITA For Practitioners, from XML Press,
http://xmlpress.net/publications/dita/practitioners-1/