Subject: Re: [dita] DITA 1.3 documentation -- shall we remove the Contains and "Contains by" tables

Hi, Robert.

We are thinking on the same lines ...

I ran some checks having the Contains and "Contains by" content in an appendix, with hyperlinks from the individual Language Reference topics. It greatly improves the search experience, and also would make it easy for people to print content.

I'm very glad that everyone is chiming in on this thread. With so much participation, we'll improve the spec experience for DITA 1.3. We've got enough lead time ...

Co-chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Charter member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)