Subject: Re: Need to have a conversation with you about how the DITA TC packages its specification

Hi Kristen -

Well, aside from "we'll figure out how to make this work" let me
puzzle on it a bit. Maybe talk tomorrow sometime?

/chet

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
Twitter:        http://twitter.com/OASISopen