Subject: Re: [dita] Which version of the DITA 1.2 spec do you use, and why?

I only use the - downloaded - PDF.

CHM is out of the question - I work on a Mac and don't even want to figure out how to open CHMs on my machine. Opening the PDF from the website is only required once, then save it and it opens in seconds. Using Adobe Reader does not help much in opening and navigating the PDF, though. Using Preview is so much more user-friendly. When I open the same PDF next time, Preview takes me right back where I left off last time, which is very often a good pick.

Anything hosted on a website tends to be slow and prone to all kinds of internet-related problems.

Ciao

Jang

JANG Communication
Coaching - Copywriting - Consulting