Subject: Re: [dita] Re: [dita-comment] Why does <topichead> allow the "copy-to" attribute on it?

I believe the intent for this was that the file name specified on copy-to
should be used to generate a stub topic with the navigation title (in
output formats where that makes sense). Some tools already provide an
option to generate stub topics for headings, so this allows those tools to
generate a topic with a stable file name.

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit (http://dita-ot.sourceforge.net/)