Subject: [dita] 13004 Stage 3

I've uploaded the spec language for 13004 (adding @rotate to <entry> and
@orient to <table>).

Ultimately this resulted in changes to two topics, both from the language
spec.

* table - Added a row in the attributes table for @orient
* entry - Added a row in the attributes table for @rotate

In developing this language, I consulted with Paul Grosso, as well as two
other specifications:

* DocBook
  * http://www.docbook.org/tdg/en/html/table.html
  * http://www.docbook.org/tdg/en/html/entry.html
* SGML Open CALS Table Model
  * https://www.oasis-open.org/specs/tm9502.html

I seriously considered discussing page orientation in the discussion of
the @orient attribute, but both DocBook and CALS limit their language to
rotating the table 90 degrees from the surrounding text, so I've followed
that precedent.

Chris

Chris Nitchie
Oberon Technologies, Inc.