Subject: RE: [dita] Product names and reuse

I think a term is a concept and the concept is not changed by
capitalization, possessive and stems.  So I would go for one glossary entry
with multiple glossAlts.  Yes, tm and others would have to be allowed in
glossterm and glossAlt/glossShortForm as well as term - for now you might
get away with the unicode character for tm.