Subject: Proposal 13116: Cite in Title

I have posted the source, HTML, and PDF versions of proposal 13116. This
proposal was originally from JoAnn to add <cite> to <shortdesc>. However,
upon reflection I realized that to be complete, <cite> really needed to be
added to elements that use the <title> content model, which includes
<shortdesc>.

That is, in addition to JoAnn's original driving requirement for <cite>
and title-like elements, in my case, in the context of learning-related
content.

I believe the current proposal is consistent with our trend toward relaxing
over-constrained content models and does not impose significant new
processing demands on processors.

Senior Solutions Architect, RSI Content Solutions
Main: 512.554.9368
www.rsicms.com
www.rsuitecms.com
Book: DITA For Practitioners, from XML Press,
http://xmlpress.net/publications/dita/practitioners-1/