Subject: RE: [dita] Experimental Trello Group and Board

Eliot,

I did essentially the same thing and set it up with my own proposals. I've
made it public so anybody can look, but you can't modify unless you're a
member.

https://trello.com/board/dita-1-3-proposals-chris-nitchie/511a70bcd0bae99c51
00059e

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: dita@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf
Of Eliot Kimber
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 12:03 PM
To: dita
Subject: [dita] Experimental Trello Group and Board

As an experiment I've created Trello group "DITA Technical Committee" and
created Kanban-style board there and will put a few tasks in it.

If you create Trello account, I can then add you to the organization and you
will have access to the board.

Based on my very quick experience, this seems like a good balance of
functionality and ease-of-use.

Senior Solutions Architect, RSI Content Solutions "Bringing Strategy,
Content, and Technology Together"
Main: 512.554.9368
www.rsicms.com
www.rsuitecms.com
Book: DITA For Practitioners, from XML Press,
http://xmlpress.net/publications/dita/practitioners-1/