Subject: Re: [dita] Experimental Trello Group and Board

Thanks for that Kristen. Sounds good.

/chet

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 3:11 PM, Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com> wrote:
Hi, Chet.

No, we would not use this for official TC votes. If we decide to use it, we'll still ensure that the minutes of our weekly TC meeting provide official summaries of our progress.

But since the OASIS tool set does not give us what we need to handle project management/work flow needs, we are looking for non-OASIS tools to keep us moving forward. As we know, we'll need to do that for a mechanism to conduct our internal-to-the-TC review of the DITA 1.3 spec.

I did experiment with Jira, and it just does not work for us; it does not offer us the flexibility to create our own categories and workflow.

Co-chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Charter member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)