Subject: Re: [dita] Proposals 13074 and 13115: Duplicates

Hi Kris - I'm a bit confused because the items Eliot referenced originally
were not for Light-weight DITA. The light-weight DITA one is 13051 as you
indicated (13076 was merged with it a while back and no longer has its own
row).

We've got 3 proposals that really should be two:

13056: originally from Su-Laine asking for new attributes otherprops2,
otherprops3. Moved to stage 2 with my alternate proposal for groupings in
existing attributes. I should probably be listed as owner now, pushing that
alternate solution.

13115: from Michael - define a way for subject scheme to interact with
ditaval.

13074: from Michael - complex filtering in a single attribute, goverened by
subject scheme. I believe the "in a single attribute" part is really my
proposal for 13056. I think the "governed by subject scheme" is covered by
13115. I think it's probably safe to close this one - though Michael and
the final solution to 13115 needs to be aware of 13056.

Does that make sense?

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit (http://dita-ot.sourceforge.net/)