Subject: Re: [dita] glossref not possible with classifyMap.dtd

The OASIS-provided shell for the classification map type does not integrate
the glossref domain. To be able to use <glossref> you would need a shell
that does that integration.

Whether the OASIS-provided shell should or shouldn't do that integration is
an interesting question, but you can satisfy your requirement by creating a
local document type shell that integrates the domain.

Cheers,

Eliot

On 3/20/13 12:02 AM, "Jim Tivy" <jimt@bluestream.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks
>
> I am trying to classify a couple topics in subject as well as use a glossref.
>
> The classifyMap.dtd does not seem to support glossref.  Any reason why this is
> so.
> Shown below is a topicsubject from classifyMap.dtd, however the glossref has
> to be commented out as it will not validate.
>
> <!DOCTYPE map PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DITA Classification Map//EN"
> "classifyMap.dtd">
>         <topicref href="/Content/Z_old_Get_voicemail_xi28935.xml" class="-
> map/topicref ">
>             <topicsubject>
>                 <subjectref keyref="SD_PhoneFeatures"/>
>                 <subjectref keyref="SD_VoiceMail"/>
>             </topicsubject>
>         </topicref>
>     </topicref>
>     <topichead navtitle="Glossary" class="+ map/topicref mapgroup-d/topichead
> ">
> <!--
>         <glossref href="/Content/GE_VoiceMail_xi29231.xml" keys="GE_VoiceMail"
> linking="none"
>             toc="no" print="no" search="no" class="+ map/topicref
> glossref-d/glossref "/>
> -->
>     </topichead>

Senior Solutions Architect, RSI Content Solutions
Main: 512.554.9368
www.rsicms.com
www.rsuitecms.com
Book: DITA For Practitioners, from XML Press,
http://xmlpress.net/publications/dita/practitioners-1/