Subject: Re: [dita] Releasing DITA 1.3 in 2014? 2017? 2018?

Kris, et al,

I will be in Singapore next week and unavailable to make the TC call.

I would like to ask about the table accessibility issue: should this be listed as a stage 1 proposal, since it was sent to the list back in March for consideration? Can we vote to move it to Stage 2?

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott
Scott Hudson   |   PELCO  by Schneider Electric   |   United States  |   Standards Lead
Phone:
 +1 970 282 1952  |  Mobile: +1 720 369 2433