Subject: RE: [dita] Need a reviewer for proposal 13090 Phase 3 (DITAVAL @style changes)

Hi Chris,

Long time lurker, first time participant… I can review the proposal. I'm an OASIS n00b, so any guidance you might have is appreciated.

Regards,

Severin Foreman

Technical Communications Information Architect

Altera Corporation

101 Innovation Drive | San Jose,  CA 95134

ph. (408) 544-7766

m.  (512) 809-5775