Subject: Re: [dita] Groups - DITA TC Meeting Minutes 2 July 2013 uploaded

Kavi cannot deal with angle brackets :(

Co-chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Charter member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)

On 7/2/2013 5:46 PM, Nancy Harrison wrote:
I've just updated the minutes to fix the reviewer lists.  thanks, Tom
for noticing the weirdness (btw, the item on @ref with <title> is in
the document, even if it hadn't appeared in the mail.)

Nancy

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 12:51 PM, Tom Magliery