Subject: RE: [dita] Groups - Event "OASIS DITA TC meeting" modified

Hello Don,

could you please send this notification earlier in the day or on Monday.

Unfortunately my dial in info was not working yesterday and I did recognize this message only after the meeting.

Thanks Thilo

From: dita@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Don Day
Sent: Dienstag, 23. Juli 2013 16:44
To: dita@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitter's message
Kris requested that I chair today's session. JoAnn reminded me of the latest Stage 2 input for "13097 New Troubleshooting Topic," so I've added those links from the TechComm repository into our agenda for discussion. Looking forward to seeing you shortly!
--
Don Day
-- Don Day

Event Title: OASIS DITA TC meeting