Subject: [dita] Withdrawal of Stage 2: 13040 - Intersection of conditional processing and metadata elements

Greetings,

I would like to make the withdrawal of the Stage 2 proposal of 13040 for DITA 1.3 official. This was always planned as a clarification of the DITA Specification vs. any “new” work as other proposals have been.

Stage 2 proposals: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/DITA_1.3_Proposals-stage2

I would like to defer this work vs. dropping it as there is still value in this clarification.

Thanks.

- Dave H.

Dave Helfinstine

DHelfinstine@ptc.com