Subject: Fwd: outputclass for subjecthead

For today's agenda

Co-chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Charter member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: outputclass for subjecthead
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 20:58:29 +0300
From: Joe Gelb <joeg@suite-sol.com>
To: <kris@eberleinconsulting.com>

Hi Kris,

I hope all is well with you and that you enjoyed the summer.

We are building a subject scheme map for another customer to integrate with our SuiteShare platform. We realized that although the 1.2 spec mentions that outputclass is supported as an attribute, and although subjecthead is specialized from topicref (which supports @outputclass), the outputclass attribute is missing from the subject scheme map DTD.

Can you please confirm whether that this is a mistake, and if so, add it as a bug fix for the next version of the DTD?

Thanks!

Joe

Joe Gelb

President