Subject: Attribute tables in new Lang Ref topics

Just a heads up to people working on stage-3 proposals. Any new Language Reference topics *must* include the attributes tables. Unlike the Contains and Contains by tables, the attributes tables are *not* programatically generated.

We have a least three proposals that have passed stage 3 that do not contain attribute tables, and I am going to pass these proposals back to the champions:

* 13023: New <div> element (Kimber)
* 13089: learningObjectMap and learningGroupMap (Myers)
* 13111: New domain for MathML (Kimber)

Reviewers, please add checking for complete atttribute tables to your check list of things to do.

Thanks,