Subject: Kimber Stage 3 Proposal Status Update

I have loaded into kavi the following proposals for TC Stage 3 review:

- 13119: New domain for SVG support
- 13103: @print replacement

13104, @keyref on <object> was assigned stage three reviewers but I don't
have or lost my record of any review responses, and the materials weren't
in kavi in any case, so I've loaded those and reached out to the reviewers.

13035, XML mention domain, I have completed the stage 3 draft started by
Kris (thank you Kris, it helped tremendously). I've posted the stage 3
materials to kavi and notified the reviewers.

That leaves the 3 hard ones for me to continue working on:

- 13112: RelaxNG for DITA vocabulary: This is my highest priority. I need
to finish the implementation of the RNG-to-DTD generation process (I'm
close in the way that developers are always just about to get it all
working). Once I get that in place I will draft the new spec language,
which I don't anticipate to be too difficult but there will be a lot of
details to work through.

- 13120: Vocabulary for publishing process details. I'll work on this once
13112 is being reviewed.

- 13041: Facility for key-based, cross-deliverable referencing. This is
dependent on the scoped keys work, but I don't think there's any technical
difficulty at this point, it will merely be a matter of translating the
stage 2 proposal into appropriate spec language. As discussed recently,
will want to ensure that my language is consistent with Chris', which
shouldn't be a problem.

I am currently setting aside my Fridays exclusively for DITA work, so I
should be able to make steady progress. You can see what I was able to get
done today, which hopefully is representative of my future productivity :-)

Senior Solutions Architect
Main: 512.554.9368
www.reallysi.com
www.rsuitecms.com