Subject: Proposal 62 Table Accessibility Stage 3 ready for discussion

All,

I’ve just uploaded some minor edits to Proposal 62 Table Accessibility. Feedback on the proposal was all positive, with no technical changes.

I think this proposal is ready for discussion at one of the upcoming TC meetings.

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott
Scott Hudson   |   PELCO  by Schneider Electric   |   United States  |   Standards Lead