Subject: Proposal 13035, XML Domain

My thanks to Chris Nitchie for doing the work to update the XML Domain
proposal as discussed on the TC meeting.

I’ve uploaded the revised Stage 3 proposal. The changes are:

- Added new markup domain domain, which defines one element type,
markup-d/markup name
- Removed the XSD- and RNG-specific mention elements from the XML domain.
- Remaining elements now derived from markup-d/markupname

Chris added the required spec topics for the markup domain to the proposal.

I updated the Open Toolkit packages with the declarations and test
documents.

Senior Solutions Architect
Main: 512.554.9368
www.reallysi.com