Subject: Re: [dita] Revised version of proposal 13119: SVG Domain

That change is actually driven by the RNG proposal, I’m just working
against the same local copy of the topic. So that change is actually not
part of the SVG proposal.

I’ll update my @rev marking to reflect. I wasn’t sure what the expected
values where. I also used Oxygen change tracking in the source, if that
helps.

Senior Solutions Architect
Main: 512.554.9368
www.reallysi.com