Subject: RE: [dita] Suggestions for Foreign RelaxNG-based Vocabulary for Foreign Specialization Example

Title: RE: [dita] Suggestions for Foreign RelaxNG-based Vocabulary for Foreign Specialization Example

1. Here are some RNG schemas for UBL from Ken Holman. UBL may be too big?
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.1/rnc/readme-rnc.html

2. Maybe ask Ken for another example? Or James Clark?

mag

-----Original Message-----
From: dita@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of Eliot Kimber
Sent: Mon 11/18/2013 2:09 PM
To: dita

As part of the RNG proposal I need to add an RNG example of foreign
specialization. Since DTD is SVG and XSD is MathML, it seems reasonable to
pick a third for RNG.

However, I'm having a hard time coming up with one. Chemical Markup
Language seemed likely but I can only find an XSD schema and there is no
ready XSD-to-RNG converter I can find. Chris suggested the Rule Markup
Language but it's quite large and a bit hard to sort out quickly.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Senior Solutions Architect
Main: 512.554.9368