Subject: Article on Shell Creation

The minutes say:

"Joann still had some concern about the residual complexity, but agreed
that it was the best we could do; she did suggest that it would be
tremendously helpful to have a n article written on creating shell models
to simplify DITA usage."

I will definitely plan to write one or more articles around the RNG stuff,
which make this task about as easy as it couple possibly be—just list the
modules you want and remove the modules don’t—even JoAnn could do it :-)
This aspect of the RNG mechanism should be quite clear in the RNG
proposal, which I hope to have ready in the next day or two.

Senior Solutions Architect
Main: 512.554.9368
www.reallysi.com
www.rsuitecms.com