Subject: Re: Thank you for helping make the world a better place

I second Laurent's message Don and Kris. Watching the DITA TC work on this remarkable standard and wrestle to make it simultaneously comprehensive and comprehensible to a broadly diversified community of adopters and users is inspiring. I am amazed at how much you have been able to do together and how much you continue to do. Don, thanks for your leadership getting everyone here and Kris, thank you for continuing to lead the community.

Best regards,

/chet