Subject: Re: [dita] Thank you for helping make the world a better place

Thank you, Laurent. Although the torch has been passed (or will have been come 1 January, our symbolic transition date), the memory muscle will keep siding with Truth, Justice, and The DITA Way. The World Wide Web is still a rude place for intelligent content. Watch this space.

Kristen has proven her ability to herd Technical Cats (isn't that what the C in TC is for?) towards firm schedules. It's been a delight to work with her.

--
  • "Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?
  • Where is the knowledge we have lost in information?"