Subject: Proposal 13112, RNG, Updated for TC Review

I’ve posted an update to proposal 13112 in Kavi for Tuesday’s review.

These changes reflect additional feedback from George Bina and proposal
13121:

- Updated to reflect proposal 13121.

- Use ditaarch: namespace for DITA-specific attributes on RNG elements
(e.g., @longName) rather than RNG annotation namespace.

- Refined rules for "any" pattern overrides to simplify the markup
required in shell grammars

- Various minor editorial corrections,

- Added non-normative reference to Schematron standard.

I think this proposal is about as ready as I can make it.

Senior Solutions Architect
Main: 512.554.9368
www.reallysi.com
www.rsuitecms.com